We made beautiful colours from leaves, berries, flowers, mud and charcoal. We also used the berries and leaves to make some tea. We played games and climbed and created. We explored and discovered many treasures. We had sit spot and a closing circle where we shared some of what we are grateful for:
- the fox writing us a note that the grandmother tree told him to write
- having fun in the hammock
- painting and playing
- painting the grandmother tree – I always have such a nice time up here.
- I love the grandmother tree and I know my way up here on my own and I bring my granny and grandad up here too.
- making a hotel for the foxes
- all the amazing colours in nature