Board of Management Meetings – Summary Report
A meeting of DSPNS Board of Management (BOM) was held on Tuesday 25th October 2022 via zoom.
Items on the agenda included the Principal’s Report, Treasurer’s Report, Voluntary Contributions (VCs), Communications, Maintenance, and Buildings report. Specific items included:
• The Board approved Budget 2022-2023
• The BoM agreed the date for the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Monday 14th November 2022 via zoom with a focus on BoM work for the year 2021-2022.
• The Board thanks Deborah Reynolds and Micheál Walsh for their time and commitment to BoM duties. Nominations for a male parent are sought from the school community. Teacher Maryrose Leeson is the new staff nominee. Both positions will be ratified at the AGM.
• The Board thanks parent Santosh Pillai most sincerely for giving of his time and skills and creating a new school website: www.dspns.ie
• The Board thanks everyone who responded with generosity to the Voluntary Contributions letter and is sincerely grateful for donations of €7283.00 to date. Our aim is to raise €28,000-30,000 over the course of the year to ensure we remain within budget.
Date of Next Meeting: The AGM of the BoM will be held on Monday 14th November 2022 at 7:30pm via zoom.