Welcome to Dalkey School Project National School! Fáilte roimh DSPNS! Tá súil againn go mbainfidh sibh taitneamh as ár website. We hope our website gives you a flavour of some of the many enjoyable activities that take place in our school.
Our ‘Blog’ page features the most recent updates.
The Dalkey School Project National School or DSPNS was founded by a group of parents, who wished to have their children educated in a multi-denominational school. When it opened in September 1978 in Dun Laoghaire it was the first such school in the country.
Since 1985 the school is located in Glenageary Lodge, Glenageary, Co. Dublin and has now grown to 240 pupils, 14 teachers, 6 special needs assistants, a part-time secretary and caretaker.
- Since the Dalkey School Project first opened in 1978, the Educate Together network has grown to 81 schools nationwide. These include 77 primary-level schools and 4 second-level schools. Information on Educate Together’s second-level schools can be found here: www.educatetogether.ie/
- A national map of all existing Educate Together schools can be found here: https://www.
- In September 2015, Educate Together opened 3 primary-level schools, in New Ross, Pelletstown and Tuam, and a second-level school in Celbridge.
- Over 21,000 students currently attend Educate Together schools.
- Over 1,200 teachers currently work in Educate Together schools.
- Educate Together’s network of schools have doubled in the past ten years.
- Redfield Primary Academy opened in Bristol in England in 2014. It is the first Educate Together school to be opened outside of Ireland.
If you need any further clarification, feel free to get in touch on 01-4292500, or firstname.lastname@example.org